Playa del Carmen, Mexico's PREMIER PADI 5 STAR Career Development Center (CDC)
With SIX National Geographic Dive Centers along Riviera Maya and Cozumel, IDC centers and classrooms we may truly say: We build diving careers and offer true job opportunities!
(NEW COMPETITIVE 2013 PACKAGES ONLINE)
Mexico as a destination itself, offers more then any other destination in the Caribbean & latin America with over 3000 caverns and caves and the 2nd largest natural reef in the world.
With direct flights to Cancun, comfortable public transportations, miles of sandy white beaches, low prices, great restaurants, Playa del Carmen's 5th shopping avenida,Tulum village and 3000 years Mayan civilisation and Mesoamerican Pre-Columbian culture...it has everything for every budget.....Welcome to Mexico.....
Choosing a top quality trainings center is not easy. We realize that you have choices.....
The name Pro Dive Mexico stands for QUALITY, DIVERSITY & COMMITMENT. With a history of 10 years and still improving, we do listen to what you say!
That's why our PADI IDC courses, GOPRO and Career Change Courses are considered the premier training courses in Mexico and the Caribbean.
It's all about asking yourself the right questions.... (competitive analysis)
The 10th year of our operation has commenced, since the founding of our beloved company. We like to celebrate this milestone with our future candidates/instructors and offer a celebration package with extra add-ons and value...Please do click our celebration offer logo, or visit our facebook page.
Besides above Celebration offer, this is what we offer extra as a PADI CDC
- Most experienced Platinum Course Director in the industry with a whole team of professional multilingual staff instructors
- Our NEW GoPro Packages have huge savings compared with individual Courses (Savings up to almost 600us$ ! )
- PADI CDC facility North of Playa del Carmen and PADI IDC centers in Playa del Carmen for a combined experience
- Over 3000 cenotes (sweet water caverns) unique in the world (We offer full CAVE and TEC/REC courses)
- Playa del Carmen famous 5th Avenue, every evening life music, restaurants, nightlife and international flair.
- biggest choice of apartments as of us$12/night (We provide courtesy pick-up during your IDC training)
- Genuine job placement assistance as we are the only PADI CDC with SIX National Geographic dive centers (There are over 80 dive shops in the area)
- FREE cenotes dive as part of your IDC training ( Discover the sacred Mayan cenotes)
- FREE Oxygen Instructor course with the purchase of an IDC!
- FREE introduction to TEC & CAVE diving
- FREE online STUDENT PORTAL to start preparations today
- DM internship Pre and post internships to gain extra experience
- MSDT internship Practise what you learned after your MSDT and gain some real life experience
- IE PASS Guarantee : Free course and 100% of the PADI fees to resit the PADI IE
- 10th Celebration offer: Due to big success....celebration extended until 31 May 2013...Click here
We understand you have questions, please do read our Q&A
- What is the difference between PADI IDC and PADI CDC ?
- Is there a job guarantee or possibility to get a job or hands-on ?
- Where are your training facilities?
- New Divemaster curriculum as of 2011, how to see the difference ?
- More questions and answers here...
100% pass rate history continued...
Angel Navarro and Pro Dive Mexico are proud to uphold their unmatched, immaculate 100% pass rate history!
Since Angel and Pro Dive started to work as a team, not a single candidate has ever failed his/her PADI IE. This is especially because of Angels and his teams additional and personalized efforts, that they put into every single instructor candidate, to make absolutely sure that the hurdle of this important examination is always accomplished by everyone.
BEFORE THE PADI EXAM
AFTER THE PADI EXAM
Why Cenotes/Cave courses at Riviera Maya?
The reason is simple; there are many great dive destinations! But when it comes to cave diving, the Riviera May is the pinnacle of cave diving destinations!
The Riviera Maya is one of the best cave diving destination in the world, not only for diving but also for training. If you are thinking of making the leap, the change, the jump, this is the place to be…
This area offers you hundreds of caves to choose from. From the striking stalactites and stalagmites this complex cave will bring a sense of exhilaration as you traverse its maze and depths. With caves this beautiful, it's easy to get caught up in the rapture of the beauty that surrounds you. Cave diving will provide you with a magical and once in a life time experience.
See all the pictures from the course here.
Above picture Frederic (left), Alain (center) and Joe Lodge (right)
Soon in an a blog coming up, will be Joe's personal notes from the day to day activities and thoughts that go through your head, when training in one of the most extreme diving environments on the earth.
In the Yucatán Peninsula, any surface opening where groundwater can be reached is called cenote, (which is a Spanish form of the Maya word d'zonot). The cave systems formed as normal caves underwater, but upper sections drained becoming air filled during past low sea levels. During this vadose, or air filled state, abundant speleothem deposits formed. The caves and the vadose speleothem were subsequently re-flooded and became hydraulically reactivated as rising sea levels also raised the water table.
Joe and Fred both gave an amazing performance throughout the course and meet all standards and requirements for diving in these harsh conditions.
Congratulations to Fred and Joe for completing the course.
See all the pictures from the course here.
You would like to receive a quote or extra information please contact us here or e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org or Skype us or call us. (we will return your call)
Please also visit our recreational scuba diving website for dive packages,
Whaleshark excursions, Cenotes, Cozumel trips and luxury "stay & dive" packages.